Power n Sun operates the www.powernsun.co.za website.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Site, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Site, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials new products and other updates.
If after your opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, by mailing us at info(at)powernsun.co.za
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Site. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
[You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.]
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Power n Sun and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or about any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website.
This site is provided on an “as is” basis, with all faults. Power n Sun make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third party’s rights, and about the suitability of the information contained in the documents, related graphics and other materials published on this site for any purpose. In no event, shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information, whether in an action, arising out of or about the use or performance of information available from this site.
Third Party Websites
This Site may contain links to third party web sites that are not under the control of Power n Sun. Power n Sunis not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. When you access a third-party link from this Site, you do so at your own risk and Power n Sun assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites.
Return, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
Our Return/Cancellation/Refund Policy is simple, convenient, and hassle-free. While we would like you to keep and enjoy the item you’ve bought on www.powernsun.co.za, we equally want you to have the peace of mind knowing that an item bought can be easily returned or exchanged within certain time-frames and conditions. After all, keeping our Customers happy is the whole point of Power n Sun and we’d love to hear from you at any time regarding any of your purchases made.
If you’ve had a change of mind, you could do so for all items bought on our website except Battery and Solar Panels.
All orders can be cancelled before delivery. To cancel an order the Customer need to notify us either by phone +27100355570 or email info(at)powernsun.co.za.
1. Upon cancellation of an order, the Customer receives an email confirmation.
2. If an order is cancelled before shipment initiation no cancellation charges are made.
3. If an order is cancelled after shipment standard cancellation charges apply which may or may not exceed shipment and shipment return charges.
To return an order the Customer needs to notify us either by phone +27100355570 or email info(at)powernsun.co.za
1. All returned items must be in new condition (AS SOLD CONDITION), in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
2. Goods must be complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (i.e. if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and factory packaging/seals or damaging the product in any way) and must be carefully re-packaged as received.
3. Any 'FREE GIFTS' with the products must also be returned in 'AS NEW' condition.
4. Delivery charges for returning an item(s) are to be paid and are the responsibility of the customer
5. Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Items returned because of wrong specifications may be replaced with items of correct specification or processed for payment refund if not available.
6. Upon receipt of a returned order, items are inspected. If found in proper condition and order, order amount less any applicable shipment returns charges is refunded to the Customer
1. Orders Cancelled Before Shipment Initiation: - Where customer has made a full or partial payment full amount paid less financial fee is refunded. Payment made by Credit/Debit Card is refunded by reversing the Credit/Debit Card transaction which may take up to 4 weeks and may include standard cancellation charges.
2. Orders Cancelled After Shipment Initiation: - Where customer has made a full or partial payment full amount paid less ‘shipment and return charges’ is refunded. Payment made by Credit/Debit Card is refunded by reversing the Credit/Debit Card transaction which may take up to 4 weeks and may include standard cancellation charges.
3. Orders Cancelled and Returned After Delivery: - Subject to the returns acceptance terms detailed above, full amount paid less, shipment, return shipment and any other applicable handling charges are refunded. Payment made by Credit/Debit Card is refunded by reversing the Credit/Debit Card transaction which may take up to 4 weeks and may include standard cancellation charges.
At Power n Sun, we prioritise the privacy of our clients, website visitors and users. In order to protect their data, we have updated our policies according to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
To conform to the same, we assert our intentions, prior to data collection, be it through cookies, registration form or through correspondence. Kindly note that our motive is to attain the information for record keeping, deliver product suggestions or any other services. However, you are at complete liberty to opt out from the same if you are not convinced. As for the collection of sensitive personal information is concerned, we promise to proceed only after we receive your explicit consent.
Please be enlightened that the information, which we collect, shall only be retained until it satisfies our objective.
It is our responsibility to safeguard it from theft, copy, disclosure or from unauthorised access.
Use of Personal Data
Our very intention behind collection of contact details is to apprise you of new product launches, product additions and send across promotional texts to draw your kind attention. In addition, to gather a concise idea about your preferences, we engage in data collection. Newsletters, phone calls and texts are mediums through which we achieve the same. However, if at any point in time, you wish to opt out of it, we will not discourage you from doing the same. We support every decision in this respect and shall immediately restrict ourselves from sending you such promotional offers.
Regarding the confidentiality of your private data, we assure you to keep it as classified information.
Apart from transparency in personal data use, we take care of every other right. Please be informed that you have the liberty to rectify any of those personal data submitted to us if it is incomplete or inaccurate. Besides, you are not answerable to us for erasing any of your personal data, under the ‘Right to Erasure’. We also ensure you the ‘Right to Automated Decision Making’, whereby you have the choice to stay away from a decision, having a legal bearing on you.
Reach Out To Us
Here are our contact details. To get in touch with us, send us an email or give us a call.